What are your top concerns when choosing a provider? Whether you’re concerned with flexible scheduling, insurance acceptance, location and ease of access, expertise, friendliness, or acclaim, Dr. Guenthner is probably going to meet your criteria.
- Just 12 years after opening DermIndy’s doors in Plainfield, Dr. Guenthner was able to open a second location in Zionsville. Two locations mean that you can find a location that is closer to where you live or work. Dr. Guenthner runs on efficiency and he respects your time. Both locations have early morning appointments starting at 6:30 am.
- Service variety. Whether you have a funny mole or you want to improve the look and feel of your skin and hair, Dr. Guenthner and his team can handle it. With the ability to handle medical, cosmetic, and surgical services, you don’t have to worry about being handed off to another doctor. Dr. Guenthner has access to some of the best products in the world for skin and hair. He is always on the cutting edge with technological advancements such as NeoGraft, so you can be sure you’re getting the most current treatments.
- Did you know it takes about 12 extra years of schooling to become a dermatologist? Throughout his education, Dr. Guenthner pursued excellence and was a recipient of many awards and honors. He is board certified as a Fellow at the American Academy of Dermatology and a member of the Indiana Academy of Dermatology. He continues to improve and to help the medical community by hosting medical studies, such as his current participation in acne and psoriasis studies. Dr. Guenthner also works with other physicians and specialists to publish scholarly articles on a regular basis.
- Dr. Guenthner and his staff are known throughout the region for their service. Over 70,000 patients come from all over Central and Northern Indiana. With a staff focused on service, your visit will be pleasant and peaceful. A patient put it best:“Dr. Scott Guenthner is not a good dermatologist. He is a GREAT dermatologist. He has a good rapport with his patients, and a good ‘bedside’ manner. He takes the time to explain what the various spots and moles on your body are, and whether they are possibly cancerous, or not. I like that. I had a few spots that concerned me, but it turns out that they were nothing. Another spot I had not even noticed, other than a small itch turned out to be a small spot of skin cancer. I’m really glad he spotted it before it got any bigger, excised the spot, and as of today I am cancer free. If you want to save your hide, go to Dr. Scott Guenthner and his staff at The Dermatology Center in Plainfield, Indiana.”
- Complimentary consultation. Dr. Guenthner wants you to make the decision that is best for you. This will give you the chance to meet him in person and get started on your way to better health. A first, second, or third opinion never hurts, especially when it’s free. You can call to schedule yours today at (317) 624-2655.